Advanced genetic techniques such as non-invasive prenatal test, karyotyping, and aCGH can provide detailed genetic information.
Features of NIPS
- Women with 10 weeks or above pregnancy, caring about fetal health and especially for the below:
High-risk group: advanced maternal age, having family history of related disorder, having pregnancy history of chromosomal abnormalities, abnormal ultrasound analysis, high-risk in first-trimester blood test.
- Not willing to undergo invasive prenatal test：
Placenta praevia, not enough amniotic fluid, worry about the risk of miscarriage and infection.
- 10 weeks pregnancy or above, over 99% detection rate
- Avoid the risk of miscarriage and infection due to invasive sampling
- 20 microdeletion screened in a single test